Exercise for the over 40 !!

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you’re over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, but then do more repetitions as you become proficient and build stamina.

Warning: It may be too strenuous for some! Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program.

SCROLL DOWN.............

NOW SCROLL UP.

That's enough for the first day. Great job. Have a glass of wine.

Will there be increased reps of this as the week progresses?

Very useful for me as I have been told by the surgeon that I need to get some excercise post op and after worrying what the heck I'll be able to do with my arthritic knees and spine I'm glad to come across this thread of suitable suggestions. I'll print if off and take it to my post op appointment next week to prove I'm doing something positive towards excercise.

Ta

M

Will there be increased reps of this as the week progresses?

Very useful for me as I have been told by the surgeon that I need to get some excercise post op and after worrying what the heck I'll be able to do with my arthritic knees and spine I'm glad to come across this thread of suitable suggestions. I'll print if off and take it to my post op appointment next week to prove I'm doing something positive towards excercise.

Ta

M

Well don't want to push things - I think increased reps next month :)

i was just saying on fuzzy's diary that i need to find an exercise i like-ta very much !!!

Back