• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exercise games for the wii

Cakey

S: 14st4lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 2st1lb(14.5%)
I've got the basic wii fit with balance board but I get bored of it easily. I was going to buy wii fit plus but there are so many other exercise games out there I thought I'd see if anyone knew any others that are good.

A friend lent me a dance workout one but I didnt really get on with it (a complete lack of rhythm and co-ordination is probably to blame!) so anything 'dancy' is probably not a good idea for me.

can anyone reccomend a good one?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Potatogirl

There is only now
S: 20st8lb C: 20st2lb G: 19st0lb BMI: 48.4 Loss: 0st6lb(2.08%)
If you have no co-ordination and no rhythm - you need EA Active. There's a new one out but I've got the old one and the "More Workouts" add - on and it's fab.(You can use a balance board even though I don't have one.)

It logs your weight weekly and your stats and keeps you going. You have a stretch band with handles and a strap that goes round your thigh that monitors your movement. I have got thunder thighs and have to use the extension that comes with it.

It lets you set goals and awards you with trophies. You can even customise a workout and string together loads of things you like - I love the step stuff and squash.

I also have Wii Fitness Trainer - which is good but it's really just like a dvd because you just copy what's on screen.

I've heard the Biggest Loser one is good - a friend of mine has that and loves it.

Good luck in your search.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
EA Active is fab, but if you want cardio, then Zumba is the way! I have no co-ordination, but with a game it doesn't matter, and you'll burn loads of calories!

S: 10st3lb C: 10st3lb G: 8st9lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have so many exercise games because I get bored with them really quickly.

The latest in my collection is Biggest Loser and i haven't got bored yet!

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
S: 11st9.5lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 1st6.5lb(12.54%)
yes loving the biggest loser!!

thats WHEN i can play it coz i have a 15month old running around me lol i wud love a game where u can win medals and awards like we do at sw lol :)

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
what biggest loser one have you got as there are several.

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
S: 12st13.5lb C: 8st12.5lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 4st1lb(31.4%)
i have two favourites that i rate far above anything else i have or have tried.

the biggest loser challenge one.....got it a few weeks ago and really like it.

and 'your shape'...i've had this for a year and still think its the best i've found...this gives a really good workout and there is a camera which goes on top of tv so it tracks you,no holding remotes etc.this is the best i have found so far.if you decide to buy this do search around though-its rrp is £50 and an awful lot of places sell for around this but you can fairly easily and regularly find it at around £20.

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
S: 11st9.5lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 1st6.5lb(12.54%)
oooo didnt no there were diff loser games ive just got the biggest loser usa one at the mo x

Twizzle

S: 9st9lb C: 8st4lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st5lb(14.07%)
my sister has recommended my fitness coach (the original one) I have bought it but haven't managed to get off my butt yet!!!! I have been working, honest!

Sleepy59

S: 14st6.5lb G: 11st0lb
I've got My Fitness Coach as well but haven't tried it yet. My problem is that we are storing all the tiles to decorate the bathroom in the living room and I don't think I have enough space to work out in there at the moment.