• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exercise points. I know. Again

Smirky

Gold Member
my tracker says its 1.5 points hun

x_ali_x

Silver Member
does the online tracker automatically recognise jogging or do you input the intensity yourself? i've not used online tracking. 4 points at your weight would assume its high intensity, medium intensity is 1.5 according to the paper calculator for exercise.

It has jogging programmed in and comes up with 4 points. Is that what high intensity would be? Don't think it was high. No-one can do high for 30 minutes surely. The whol point if high is that you would not be able to sustain for that length of time. I dunno. I always counted it as 1.5 points so will tweak the online tracker.

Lynda

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
It depends on what YOU think :)

In the sliding thing in my pack high intensity is sweating after a few mins where as moderate is after 10 mins +

I do jogging and very rarely put it down to high, only when it kills me.

Smirky

Gold Member
Best thing to do is class it as mod ... then if it is high it's a bonus for you! :)

I sweat within seconds, but that's because I'm a sweat-monster at the best of times!! I worked harder this time than others as I hadn't done it for a while. It's hard and subjective isn't it. It says vigorous walking is mod, which means jogging would be high. I'll count as mod, then as I've always done and anything else is a bonus.