Exercise points

Hi there, I was wondering if I could gather opinions around using activity points and if so, how many should I use or keep back?

I have my w.i. day tomorrow and I think it will be the same, and I think its because I have stored 26 points from activity during the last week.

Thank you in advance :)

Cant help too much cos am a lazy bint myself, but if I do anything I dont use the points at all. I am intending to do more exercise and will only use the aps in desperate times.

Hi, im also lazy lol! but iv read on other ww boards that you should never eat more than 12 bonus/activity pts a week & never the day before weigh in but you should aim to have half your bonus/activity points, so you have 26 then the max you can have would be 12 but you have left it too late if your wi is tomorrow, get weighed & start a new week x

ditto^_^ Its a bit trial and error, try eating say 2 AP every other day and see how you get on next WI x x

Hi I don't eat my AP I do 6 hours cardio a week : treadmill wii just dance fast ones and zumba, I do wonder if this us why my losses have slowed and even a gain last week as I do slot if exercise and never have my AP? I have a ww pedometer plus and it tells me I earn 5 AP mist days so ? Maybe we should have some of them and see?xx

Hi I don't eat my AP I do 6 hours cardio a week : treadmill wii just dance fast ones and zumba, I do wonder if this us why my losses have slowed and even a gain last week as I do slot if exercise and never have my AP? I have a ww pedometer plus and it tells me I earn 5 AP mist days so ? Maybe we should have some of them and see?xx

Ahhh this may be why the gain? ... As apparently if your not getting enough cals then your body will go into starving mode and start storing the fat; don't eat all the points you earn but try and say eat 3 more.. if your earning 5 a day and at the weekend you'll have 10 saved up from 2 a day, can bank them then i suppose or have a nice treat :)

Ahhh this may be why the gain? ... As apparently if your not getting enough cals then your body will go into starving mode and start storing the fat; don't eat all the points you earn but try and say eat 3 more.. if your earning 5 a day and at the weekend you'll have 10 saved up from 2 a day, can bank them then i suppose or have a nice treat :)

oooo tbh I
scared to eat more than my point lol don't laugh :/
I read we should do 30 mins if exercise a day 5 times a week then for weight loss 8 x 30 mins? I do average 12x 30 min a week but I'm not on my feet all day and so other than that exercise I'd call myself lazy lol
Maybe I'll see how Mondays weighin goes and then have some AP a day??? Do you have your AP? Thanx xx

oooo tbh I
scared to eat more than my point lol don't laugh :/
I read we should do 30 mins if exercise a day 5 times a week then for weight loss 8 x 30 mins? I do average 12x 30 min a week but I'm not on my feet all day and so other than that exercise I'd call myself lazy lol
Maybe I'll see how Mondays weighin goes and then have some AP a day??? Do you have your AP? Thanx xx

you are meant to do 30mins a day, but i thought it was mon-fri so 30x5 which is 3hrs a week?? lol i know you do have to have a rest day so your body has time to relax and recover, i sometimes have my AP if there is something i really want or get the munchies of a night lol, but i do try and save as many as i can, but i only get 3points a day from my swimming days apart from thurs when i go for 2hrs instead so 6 points, the 3 points i'm not worried about, but when it comes to the 6 point day i try and use half of it.. if that makes sense, lol xxx

I don't do any exercise Sundays ;)
I'm confused if I should or shouldn't have any as it maybe why I gained or that may be retention geeezzzeee what a desicion !
I'm hungry this week could do with extra lol
thanks alot xx

Back