Exercise points

lucysmommy

Gold Member
I know we have a set amount of daily pp and 49 weekly pp but do you eat your exercise pp?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I never eat mine and think most people are the same...most people don't lose if they eat them. if you do eat them think its best to use them as a safety net, rather than eating loads of them, think there is probably a limit to how many you can eat!still good to build them up though just to see how well you are doing! :)

Great thanks for the reply

Rejoining class tomorrow :) quite excited really

Was having a go at cal counting but not doing that well 5lbs in about 10 weeks as I have no one weighing me etc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dont use mine mostly because there is no way of knowing exactly how many you have earned. Its hard to work out the intensity of the exercise.

Good luck with WW, I don't use my AP points. I do use all my weeklies usually though haha!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I don't eat my AP either- i wouldnt trust myself to work them out right & wouldn't want to over-eat! X

theres nothing wrong with eating them, if you are definitely being honest with how you are working out the points, and not giving yourself high intensity for a walk or something :p

When I was exercising a lot I ate my dailies weeklies and a good lot of my AP. I didn't lose if I stuck to just my dailies and weeklies!! At the end of the day its trial and error, just because someone else doesn't lose when eating their AP, doesn't mean that applies to you too.

If I get to the end of the week and am running out of points I tend to eat them. Don't go out of my way to either leave them or eat them TBH. Some weeks if I've had a hefty weekend they definitely get eaten - particularly the day I've done the exercise as I'm always famished!

Back