Exercise prior to weigh in - good or bad idea?

Passiflora

Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!
My friends and I are planning to go on a lengthy walk next week whilst we are off, but it seems the best day for everyone is my weigh in day! Will me doing a substantial walk on my weigh in day give me a gain on the scales that evening?

You read articles that you gain weight after exercise, or that you’ve to get weighed the day after exercise – to me it’s all of a fuddle – I would have thought you would lose after exercise, but it doesn’t seem that simple!!

Any comments?
Thanks!

Why dont you weigh yourself in the morning ? xx

I do every morning Lea,(shouldn't I know, but I can't stop myself!!) but I've recently re-joined WW after my doctor's "healthy lifestyle" course finished, and I weigh in with WW is in the evening.

ah I see... I dont know then. all you can really do is just weigh in anyway. If there is a gain, then just put it down to your walking ?

Passiflora, I wouldn't worry go out and enjoy your walk.....when your weighed on a night you will have between 2-4lb extra weight because of your food/drink during the day........but if your used to getting weighed at WW on a night it will still show a loss compared to the week before

:):) xxxx

Back