Exercise question! can i jog?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by GuitarHero, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. GuitarHero

GuitarHero Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.12%)
    hi guys,
    im signed up to do a 6 mile race in two months time, but need to start training/doing intervals now to get back jogging and build myself up! :whacky068:

as this is my first week, im doing nothing but rest as i adjust to the diet, however, from next week, am i able to start light walking/jogging?!
    someone told me that being on LT meant if i did any exercises where i sweat, i'd lose "electrolites" and that it would be dangerous?
    Would really apperciate if anyone has one insight/experience of jogging on this thing!
    cheers.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    I heard that what ever you did b4 u started dieting its ok to carry on, just be a little mindful in the 1st week. Thats what my chemist said. Good luck with the race!

4. sundodger

sundodger Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie & Low(ish) Carbs
    I've been running upto 5 or 6 miles a day and cycling on LT and have had no real side effects - I did get slightly dehydrated yesterday though.

5. JaWillJa

JaWillJa Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Since starting on LT I have start going to the gym 2 a week and swimming once a week and have started the couch to 5k program, I feel great and have no side effects. I do makesure that I replace fluids lost through exercise though.
    JANE

6. GuitarHero

GuitarHero Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.12%)
    Excellent! tks for the feedback guys! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.