exercise question

mumto1

since starting cd ive been going to boxercise once a week but now id like to start zumba. is it ok to do this sort of exercise whilst on ss??

I am not sure - these are carb burning exercises, I am doing resistance exercises to try and make sure I tone up as I lose weight but did not want to burn any more fat as the diet is doing that for me.

ive been doing dance classes, have done zumba classes and am doing the 30 day shred, hasnt harmed me or any of the other girls here who are exercising

as for anyone starting exercising if you feel odd, dizzy etc then stop and take it slower next time. make sure to have a little extra water too

Thanks for the replys x

I enjoy boxercise and no my limits I think I will give zumba a go on Thursday and see how I feel will take plenty of water with me.

Thanks again xx

ive been doing dance classes, have done zumba classes and am doing the 30 day shred, hasnt harmed me or any of the other girls here who are exercising

as for anyone starting exercising if you feel odd, dizzy etc then stop and take it slower next time. make sure to have a little extra water too

Hi - whats a 30 day shred???? :)

Hi - whats a 30 day shred???? :)

it's gillian from biggest looser usa's dvd. 30 days of 20 mins per day. hard work but rewarding. i got mine from amazon. just type in 30 day shred.

Back