Exercise steppers

Bethany246

Banned
Hi
Im thinking of starting to do a bit of exercise in with my diet plan and i am wanting to tone and slim down my thighs hips and tummy I was wondering if one of those steppers where you go from side to side it is called a lateral thigh strainer will do the trick or is there anything else what will tone these areas.

Thanks

Hi Bethany

I have one of those lateral thigh trainers, it's good for toning if you use it. Mine is fab at collecting dust :p

I agree with Sonkie walking is amazing and free it tones you up nicely and burns off lots of extra calories. Walking in nice surroundings makes it seem more enjoyable, but I like walking around the local streets having a nosey at different houses, even better if they leave the odd curtain open :D

Yes, an exercise bike will help. I would recommend walking more than the bike though. With my old exercise bike I used to constantly watch the clock waiting to stop! When I go out walking I keep going until i'm bored/tired, then turn around and walk home. I always burn more cals walking that doing anything else.

You can try Weight Loss Resources for a free trial, you can look up all the different forms of exercise and the 'average' calories burned. Mini told me about weightlossresources and I haven't looked back.

Good luck Bethany

Back