exercise....what not you can do but what you actually do?

JustForMe

Gold Member
what exercise do you all do on lt. ive been doing sit ups but tbh itll never help.

im just wondering what you loverrly people do on this diet and what your losses are like. :)

plus how long do you spend doing that exercise?

i like asking too many questions :p:rolleyes:

Sex is good if you move more :D
:D

debz x

hehe....

i cant do that the OH gets to carried away and takes over so i have an easy life in that dept and cant really do much more;)

i meant other forms of exercise :rolleyes:

i'm kind of ashamed to say i've done none.

i walk as much as possible, and have been for a few boogie nights (not like the film!!!) but that's all.

i walk loads anyways so cant really do much more. however im going on a walking holiday soon :eek: thats going to be tough. i hate climbing up massive hills!

but boogie nights sound awesome. im a cr*p dancer unless im drunk though.

i do bits - but not much! wii fit, sit ups and leg lifts (ie lay on your back and lift your legs, keeping them straight) and i've started doing wall press ups and generally trying to run around more! xx

Heh, yeah, I've done none either, though I'm going to start going to ladies night at our local swimming pool. I do a lot of walking though :) Must, must, get the Wii Fit out of the loft, if only to see the little Mii shrinking ;-)

Hannah

I go to the gym most nights coz

a) It's near work so I have no excuse
b) It's a great way to pump out the day's stress & then chill in the steamroom / sauna / jacuzzi afterwards
c) Last but by means least... parking is a nightmare where I live (I have a town flat) - I've paid more in parking fines than council tax this year :eek: BUT by the time I get back home (8.30 ish) then there's more space to lob my sexy new Scirocco :D

My typical workout:

3 miles on the x-trainer (now averaging 7 mph with 30 seconds sprint spurts every 5 mins.... which kill lol)
20 mins core workout (cycling crunches / butterfly holds / one leg pull down squats etc)
4 x 50 butterfly presses
4 x 20 arm curls
4 x 50 shoulder pull downs
4 x 20 tricep pull downs
4 x 20 chest presses
10 mins steamroom
10 lengths breast stroke
5 mins sauna
10 mins jacuzzi to chill

:)

All through LT I did 3 sessions at the gym a week. I was doing light weights and a little cardio and if I had time some swimming. I also did a lot of walking and found that it really does help you to tone up whilst losing all this weight!

Hello Justforme, i do power walking along the seafront, live next to see and its free, i also have a power/plate i use to tone up my wobbly bits, and we have a wii-fit, which is fun to use x Raquel

Back