Exercise whilst sole sourcing?

I always find the weeks im much more active I loose far less weight! so what mrs E says above is spot on i recon!
im going to loose all the weight first then when im eating again go do the exercise thing then...

i dont have much in the way of saggy skin, lucky.. v lucky... but i do think it takes a while for the skin to get used to the quick weight loss and adjust, so im not that worried...
but would like to tone up a bit, not sure whats best for that though, im a gym-a-phobic!!
x

oh no i think ive just wasted 80 quid then!!!!!! I didnt intend to run on the treadmill just brisk walking, well like mrsessex said il have great legs and ass!!!

xx

It wont really help with the weight loss no. Saying this, what it will help with is toning you up and making you fitter. Not all slim people are fit! I think exercise is good on CD to help tighten loose skin, tone your body and help the heart! I have always exercised whilst doing CD, and I'm much fitter, and don't have much loose skin. Admittedly I do use soap and glory firminator as well (it's fabulous!) but exercise is defo the way to go, and they do say that walking is the finest thing!
Hugs x x x

Does soap and glory firminator actualy work? Ive been using this stuff by nivea thats meant to tighten you up but i havent seen much of a difference and ive been using it a while :( im getting quite paranoid about having really loose skin once all the weight is off :(

ive been using some stuff by l'occitaine, not sure really if its made any difference, but it might have.. hard to tell what it would have been like without using it!

It was 80 quid for 4 wks, Thats the amout of time ( ish ) i have till my other half is home from sea, well if at least tones my ass then i guess that cant be bad!!!

xx

I know, you could get cheaper ones but they didnt have the incline thing that i wanted, i actually enjoy going on it,,,,,,,, for now!

xx

Back