Exercise yea or no

everton04

Gold Member
Hi all,
I have been doin a lot of exercise recently and I have been struggling on the scales. I have 6 more lb to lose and finding it difficult. Just interested to see if anyone has incorporated exercise into the program and if so what type of exercise do you do? And also if you find it helpful on the scale?

Hi all,
I have been doin a lot of exercise recently and I have been struggling on the scales. I have 6 more lb to lose and finding it difficult. Just interested to see if anyone has incorporated exercise into the program and if so what type of exercise do you do? And also if you find it helpful on the scale?

Hey Sweetie, I think a lot of people do exercise while following pp but I think most people 'bank' their activity points. This has been my first week of scheduled exercise and I will WI tomorrow morning, will let u know how I get on! X PS-What exercise do you do? Do you eat your Weeklies/Activity Points? X

I do kettlebell, fightclub, trx and running! I have been doin weight watchers since April and haven't used any exercise points but I use my weeklies for alcohol and things at the weekend. Should I be using my exercise points aswell? I would usually earn about 35-40 a week

I do kettlebell, fightclub, trx and running! I have been doin weight watchers since April and haven't used any exercise points but I use my weeklies for alcohol and things at the weekend. Should I be using my exercise points aswell? I would usually earn about 35-40 a week

I'm not sure, I personally haven't used any Activity Points this Week as I didn't even use all my Weeklies. X Which Day do you WI? Most people like to use their Weeklies as far away from WI. X

I use my weeklies on a Saturday and my wi is on a Tuesday. That's a good tip actually I never taught of it being so close to wi. Il use some of my weeklies tonight instead of tomorrow and see if it makes a diff. Thanks xXx

I use my weeklies on a Saturday and my wi is on a Tuesday. That's a good tip actually I never taught of it being so close to wi. Il use some of my weeklies tonight instead of tomorrow and see if it makes a diff. Thanks xXx

You're Welcome Sweetie, I used 14 Weeklies but I had 3 Clear Days before WI with no Weeklies use. X

Everton, well done on your weight loss - 6 points to go, nearly there !!

My Wife and I run and Cycle or go for a long brisk walk five times a week to optimise our weight loss...it is important to build rest days into your training plan, and not to over do it. I only record 'activity' as anything above and beyond what I would normally do...It is also important to remember that too much exercise and not enough food can put your body into panic mode, and can lead to it storing fat - moderation is required.

Personally I (we) have never used activity or weekly points , but rather lived within our daily allowance. I know that under the WW plan there is no need to give anything up, however we have given up alcohol, bread and confectioneries - but that is just a personal choice and isn't right for everybody. Members need to do what works for them, and not necessarily what is working for others (that is not to say that we can't pick out elements that have given others success for our own plans!).

We are all individuals, with different lifestyles and different needs. From my experience where most people fall down isn't through activity or weekly point use, but rather the failure to plan and track accurately. Honest and accurate tracking, coupled with planning meals a day or so in advance is the way to success - guesstimate points values is the road to a poor weight loss.

We started our plan early September last year, and as a couple have now lost over 10 stone in weight. WW works - it us simply a matter of embracing what works for you, and sticking with it.

Last edited:
Everton, well done on your weight loss - 6 points to go, nearly there !!

My Wife and I run and Cycle or go for a long brisk walk five times a week to optimise our weight loss...it is important to build rest days into your training plan, and not to over do it. I only record 'activity' as anything above and beyond what I would normally do...It is also important to remember that too much exercise and not enough food can put your body into panic mode, and can lead to it storing fat - moderation is required.

Personally I (we) have never used activity or weekly points , but rather lived within our daily allowance. I know that under the WW plan there is no need to give anything up, however we have given up alcohol, bread and confectioneries - but that is just a personal choice and isn't right for everybody. Members need to do what works for them, and not necessarily what is working for others (that is not to say that we can't pick out elements that have given others success for our own plans!).

We are all individuals, with different lifestyles and different needs. From my experience where most people fall down isn't through activity or weekly point use, but rather the failure to plan and track accurately. Honest and accurate tracking, coupled with planning meals a day or so in advance is the way to success - guesstimate points values is the road to a poor weight loss.

We started our plan early September last year, and as a couple have now lost over 10 stone in weight. WW works - it us simply a matter of embracing what works for you, and sticking with it.

Wow you two are an inspiration for the inspiration for both of us, do you have any before and after pics? X

Oh my god fair play to you both you must be so proud of yourselves. I gave up bread and things like peanut butter etc but I can't give up alcohol as I'm planning a wedding so I need it lol
I plan my meals out and make soup on a Sunday to see me through the week!! I Duno maybe I'm eating too much fruit or something cuz I was looking through my food diary and seem to be eating a lot of it.
Hopefully il see a big weightloss at wi soon to keep me motivated

Oh my god fair play to you both you must be so proud of yourselves. I gave up bread and things like peanut butter etc but I can't give up alcohol as I'm planning a wedding so I need it lol
I plan my meals out and make soup on a Sunday to see me through the week!! I Duno maybe I'm eating too much fruit or something cuz I was looking through my food diary and seem to be eating a lot of it.
Hopefully il see a big weightloss at wi soon to keep me motivated

I limited my Fruit Intake on these last two weeks to one or two pieces a day so can agree with that point too. X

Back