Exercise

evening all,

Just about to complete day 5 - I've aiming to lose 80 pounds!

Question is, anyone do a bit of exercise once they've lost a bit of weight & is it advised?

I'm fairly active & can run a bit & plan on trying to increase my gym sessions.

Just wondering if anyone found this helped or actually made you feel any hungrier?

Also, could be a way of speeding up metabolism?

Thanks

i use to go the gym before TFR 1hr cardio 1hr weights after 2 weeks on TFR i could only manage 10 mins of each just didn't seem to have the energy, plus if you use up your small amount of calories ive read it can put you into starvation mode and after reading some post on here it seem light toning exercise is recommended, but everyone is different and some more able than others.good luck for your 1st weigh in:)

I think its ok to do excercise but keep it to gentle excercise like walking or yoga or gentle swimming. If you burn off all your calories your body will go into starvation and retain as much as it can. Plus your energy levels will get really low tempting you to eat something.

I've just been doing the step aerobics on wii fit. Its gentle but I'm still excercising.

good idea. i used to enjoy doing the yoga and muscle workouts and aerobics on wiifit. basically everything! i think ill do that instead of proper workouts like aerobics,running and crosstraining. think a toning table would be good?

Back