exercise

lisabear x

hi all, do you lose more weight the more you exercise?

I wouldn't say that you lose more weight the more you exercise; I go to the gym 6 days a week and I lose weight but my muscles get toned more. It doesn't show in my weekly WI that I lose more weight. Hope this answers your question.

I also think its a case of more toning than loss.. but remember you could be losing weight, you will certainly be burning more calories.. but muscle weighs more than fat so it could balance itself out...
I cant wait to get in to the excerise zone if i am able! get my back fixed and I SOO want to get running...! Its calling me!!!

I echo all those comments. Mind you, I barely had enough energy to shake my shakes in the first couple of weeks so don't overdo it at first - give your body time to adjust maybe? Our poor bodies - we do expect a lot from them!

thanks guys, i just wondered, thought i might be able to sppeed things up even more lol, im so bloody impatient, had a great day tday considering its saturday, mind you have been busy doing an essay so had my head stuck in the laptop all day, hope u all hvin a good weekend xx

Back