Exercise

I visit these places as potential wedding venues and the OH visits cos he's interested in history!!

Prefer Lindisfarne castle :) xxx

I visit these places as potential wedding venues and the OH visits cos he's interested in history!!

Prefer Lindisfarne castle :) xxx

:p When is the big day...any dates in mind yet?

Ha ha no not yet! He hasnt proposed yet! we dont have alot of spare cash at the moment as we are paying our debt off quicker.

My bro is getting married in Jamaica I'm 2 years time and we need to save for that too!! Seems like it's years and years away!! I hope not tho!! xxx

Oh Jamaica would be lovely. Although a bit expensive for those who want to attend:eek:

It is actually my 9th wedding anniversary a week today, although we've been together a lot longer than that!! We got married in Cyprus just the two of us:)

Wow, getting married in a castle would be so cool!! Go for it if you can find one that suits!

Tell me about it!! Hoping the lottery comes up tonite or my dad gets a canny redundancy package or I'll struggle for Jamaica!!

As for my wedding, I love Lindisfarne castle on holy island or a hotel in the lakes :) I'm not religious so a church is out of the question.

Cyprus is gorgeous Mel!! I must admit a wedding abroad is tempting!! xxx

We got married abroad as we didnt want family there lol... Tbh if i had wanted a big family do I would have done it local so it was feasible for everyone to attend.

My sister got married last sunday up in gretna green and we couldnt afford to go :(

I hope he proposes soon then lol. I am guessing by your username you are about my age x

Ah I bet you were gutted!! I'll do what it takes to get to my bro's (will prob involve the credit card that dad paid for my car on lol)

I am 31. Getting on!! Lol.

I'm the same, I'd love my family to be there but only a select few of andy's lol xxx

Well I walked tonite with the OH for an hour along the beach. Its a lovely nite despite the dark clouds!!

Gonna have a shower and jump on the vibroplate!!

Will set up a Exercise Challenge thread on the 1st of September to log exercise!!

Was hoping for more takers!! Exercise anyone?!

Sarah xxx

Yes I am also 31 going on 91 lol.....with all this grey hair and wrinkles I am starting to look old....*waaahhhhhh*

I am definitely with you on the exercise and a nice shiny, 'logging the exercise' thread will be lovely.

Well done on the walk:D

I have just done the EA Active, I am very pleased with myself actually as I am a bit worn out today, looking after a poorly child who has a high temp, won't eat and keeps crying :(:(

Keep up the exercise :) my knee was sore when we were walking but just put it down to being lazy lol.

Aye I'm with you with the grey hairs!! Refuse to put another colour on my hair til I can afford to get it done at the hairdressers!! Until then my natural highlights will shine thru :)

Ahhhh I hope little un sleeps tonite!! Nowt worse xxx

I hope your knee is ok today!

It is a day off from ea active today but we will take the dog and the kids down the park....the benefit being the barbers is next door to the park, so the kids can get there haircut lol.

It is about 20minutes each way plus however long we spend on the field.

Mel x

My knee is fine today thanks :)

That's a good walk plus all that fresh air :)

It's zumba time for me!! Love it :) xxx

am in for september challege. ijust started slimfast 2days ago and its going ok. i've got some zumba dvds but feeling so lazy today! i think will go for a brisk walk in the evening.

Hi Kau84!!

Sign up to the September Exercise Challenge so we can all keep each other going xxx

Hi Kau

Lovely to have you on board, we need all the support we can get here.... Well, I do!!

Down on the floor Redmel and give me 100 press ups!! When yr finished with that I want 200 sit ups!! He he xxx

Thanks...dya know what I am gonna do situps tonight..after me ea active lol...although I might manage about 10 max haha

It's more than i'm doing tonite lol. Saving myself for gym induction!!

Just been to asda to get more ready made shakes and caffe latte mix :) xxx

Back