Exercise

Bunnyg

Determined
Hi all,

I am contemplating re-starting Cambridge this weekend. However, I joined a gym about a month ago, I have a special programme to suit my requirements and I have no intention on stopping this as getting fit is really important to me.

I am basically wondering what people's experiences are of CD and exercising. I would love to do the two together!

Thanks
Charlie

i think if ur body is accustomed to a certain amount of exercise that being on cd doesnt affect ur ability to maintain that level. or so ive found...

to be honest, I don't mind if it does slow it down really, you're still fat burning, and I am more concerned of the fat burning than the weight, but even if I am losing weight slower and getting fit, then I'd be really happy!
STBG ...you lost 4 stone 5lb in 3 months, so I'd be pretty chuffed with that - that's amazing...did you do exercise?

If you have a programme set to your requirements, you would have to have it revised - your personal requirements would obviously change if you had a drastic drop in calories. Have you spoken to your personal trainer about it? You can still exercise AND do CD, but your trainer might want to make some changes to your programme.

you may find when your on CD exsercise doesnt appeal to you, you dont have enery or simply dont feel like it , i got a gift voucher from argos off an aunt and brought ankle weights i walk around my flat in them and i get dizzy, i walk up stairs or get up to quickly i get dizzy so i have had quite bad experiecne with my version on excercise but however i can walk for ages no trouble if i have someone to go speciall if theirs a sale on in a shop x good luckkk

Back