Exercise

I've been trying to do Zumba but I have been going dizzy so going to try again next week :)..well done 4 sticking to the excersice..how long before your holiday do u plan on re feeding?

I go on holidays on 11th April so 9 weeks on lipotrim was giving me week and half refeed before I go! I've done spin before when doing this diet and just not went as hard and felt fine if I really push myself I become dizzy. I weighed myself thus morning and since Wednesday am down 9lb !! I get proper weighed in morrow early cause I work tue and wed.

How long are you refeeding for before your holiday? R u going anywhere nice? My partner booked me to Vegas for my 30th so def don't want be fat for it.

first timer said:
I go on holidays on 11th April so 9 weeks on lipotrim was giving me week and half refeed before I go! I've done spin before when doing this diet and just not went as hard and felt fine if I really push myself I become dizzy. I weighed myself thus morning and since Wednesday am down 9lb !! I get proper weighed in morrow early cause I work tue and wed.

How long are you refeeding for before your holiday? R u going anywhere nice? My partner booked me to Vegas for my 30th so def don't want be fat for it.

Wow 9lb that's amazing :) :) I got 6days to re feed in but will still eat healthy while im away..ah that's well sweet wot a present..my partner booked sharm el shiek I'm only going for 3nites I've got 4kids so haven't been away in yearsss lol..but 3nites is all I can part from them don't think I'd last longer :( I really don't want to be fat 4 this as we probably won't be going away alone again till there older do its kind of a one off

You will be thin and have an amazing time we have two kids and believe it or not this is our first foreign holiday together ever, I've been to America before but he hasnt like you this prob be our last trip away without the boys were going for 5 nights my mum will have the boys do am content to leave them. It was my partners big birthday last year and I took him to isle of man TT for 5 nights (he lives for racing & us lol) and although I missed the boys it was great to get time as a couple again.

Thank u..ur gona have a brilliant time Vegas babyyyyyy lol..this is our first holiday 2gether also as we had our kids straight away and there all close in age my sisters having my kids and she's got kids so I'm happy it will be a home from home 4 them :) I can't wait to spend sum quality time it's been a long time lol I can't wait to know what size I'm going to be so that I can buy sum clothes hehe..how much do u weigh now If u don't mind me asking and wots ur goal weight?

Today I weigh 12stone I hope to be 10 stone 7 ish am 5ft 7 I had got down to 10stone 10 few years back and it's ideal weight for my height if I was 10 stone I would look to skinny.

That's good your sis having the kids put your mind at ease. I also can't wait to buy clothes I've been looking already lol I intend to go onto slimming world when I stop lipotrim I did that the last time and lost another half stone!! It's good diet I had planned to do it but would never be thin for going away. I can't wait to all the holiday clothes come out in the shops ( I used to dread seeing them lol)

first timer said:
Today I weigh 12stone I hope to be 10 stone 7 ish am 5ft 7 I had got down to 10stone 10 few years back and it's ideal weight for my height if I was 10 stone I would look to skinny.

That's good your sis having the kids put your mind at ease. I also can't wait to buy clothes I've been looking already lol I intend to go onto slimming world when I stop lipotrim I did that the last time and lost another half stone!! It's good diet I had planned to do it but would never be thin for going away. I can't wait to all the holiday clothes come out in the shops ( I used to dread seeing them lol)

Because ur quite tall I can imagine 10stone being to small..I have bought a couple of maxi dresses as no matter what size I end up they will fit..I also used to dread summer and summer clothes now I can't wait I'm sick of wearing black! I'm 5.3 11.11 and I really wona b atleast 10.4 by the time I come off and for my height 9 stone is perfect for me so I plan to loose the rest healthy eating I can't wait to be one size and that's me done I cud never do lipotrim again this is the last time 4 me..

You will do it and we both be sexy on our holidays I just don't want to come as 3 lol lol yeah last time for me this is my 3rd time and I really need keep it off. Hopefully slimming world will help I have 3 weddings to go to this year and I will be thin for them if it kills me lol

first timer said:
You will do it and we both be sexy on our holidays I just don't want to come as 3 lol lol yeah last time for me this is my 3rd time and I really need keep it off. Hopefully slimming world will help I have 3 weddings to go to this year and I will be thin for them if it kills me lol

Sexy I forgotten wot that is lol..I dread weddings but atleast ur doing something about it now so ul be more than comfortable for ur holiday and weddings if ur doing 9weeks that's gona take u under 10stone I think cuz it's a stone a month and the first month jus over a stone

If I get to 10st 10 I will refeed and do slimming world I think am just giving myself 9 weeks as a maximum time I can do lipotrim I have a 1st 7lb to loose now to get to 10st 7.

You be sexy in no time!! Bring on the holidays and nice clothes!

Can't wait..that's a good idea wot ur doing giving ur self 9 weeks and anything before is a bonus makes it easier some how wen u have a time frame..I got 5 weeks 2 days left can't wait till I'm done

That will fly by I've found this week soo hard but I kknow will be worth it! I didn't get starting to Wednesday so pleased with the drop so far although I'll have my official wi morrow morning! It be great if had another 2 off by then I love the results this diet gives just need keep busy!

You can do it how long have you been on it?? What have you lost (if it ok to ask) so far? Am sure your well on your way

Im day12 I found it really hard as well..I've lost 8lb so far started off 12.5 I'm on totm so hoping for a good weigh in on Tuesday I only lost 5lb first week I don't start loosing good till after the 3rd week it's weird but I hope I catch up to make 10.4

We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you Elle x

I am getting out my "Door knob rope" which when I used it some years ago the weight fell off me, amazon sell them for £12.99. Will let you know how I get on with it. (last time lost 3lb by taking it on holiday and ate like a horse)

Just come back from my weekly Aqua Extreme class which is like aqua aerobics but in the deep end with a float around your waist, haven't got the energy to pick up my shake at drink it now! I wondered if there was an actual equivalent of how much water we should drink for every 30 mins of exercise. Lipotrim just say to drink more water if exercising. Any ideas anyone?

Back