exercise?

Bambino

I want to do some exercise, but i have agoraphobia and cant leave the house, so ive looked at exercise bikes , treadmills etc but the max weight is way below my weight :cry: just wondered what everyone else does for exercise, any tips would be great :)

I just got a exercise bike, I know they are all way under my starting weight, well still are under my weight now but never had a issue with mine, in my opinion you will be fine on a exercise bike.

I use the kids Wii to do zumba and Just Dance. I also have a few DVDs and use some of the exercise progs that come on those sky fitness channels. Sometimes I just dance around the living room to my MP3. Probably look a right idiot but anything that gets me moving and sweating is enough for me.

Really pleased you said that about the bikes James, being wanting one for a while but the ones that take anything near my weight are an absolute fortune.

I use a kettlebell and the kettleworx DVDs. I also do Turbo Jam and Davina McCall's Cardio Box. If you don't like going outside, DVDs could be good for you.

I bought myself a Zumba DVD.. I've only used it a few times when my OH hasn't been around, hehe :D

There are two exercise bikes that have a 150kg user weight. The kelly Holmes one from Tesco and one from amazon. I'll post links when I get to my pc. :)

I've sent a reply with links but it's being moderated or something as I'm new. Hope it pops up tomorrow :)

get a wii fit- those things are awesome- probably a lot cheaper than a treadmill!

Was gonna get Wii Fit but probably too heavy for it tbh :(

if the weight you have on the side bar is accurate then no, you're not.

i started heavier and i had no issues using it ;)

Bambino
Bah, my post is still not here so I'll re-post Kelly Holmes Exercise Cycle - Tesco.Direct
£135ish
and
Ultrafit Exercise Bike Ergometer: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure
£175ish
but this one keeps comming into and going out of stock!

I have the Kelly Holmes bike but am returning it due to wildely inaccurate heart rate readings. I have a Onyx heart rate moniter watch which displayes readings that feel true to my body and how hard I'm working out.
The Kelly Holmes cycles keeps telling me my heart rate is not in the 100's...bit worrying really. Plus side the bike feels pretty sturdy once it's all done up tight so no complaints there, just need to reorder to get one that works properly which is annoying.

Am also pretty poor myself so I understand saving up. I saved and used some money I recieved for my 30th birthday...not what I expected to be doing with it...lol

it does have a weight restriction- but you're below that weight.

Back