exercise?

I figured most things like wi-fits and exercise equipment probably have at least a 10% saftey added on. If someone gets on at the weight limit it won't suddenly break.

If you were at the user limit and picked up a water bottle for a drink on the wi-fit whilst wearing trainers (that's probably four pounds right there) you wouldn't expect it to break would you. Na, safty reasons as hannata said.

caroline g said:
I use a kettlebell and the kettleworx DVDs. I also do Turbo Jam and Davina McCall's Cardio Box. If you don't like going outside, DVDs could be good for you.

I know it's a stupid question to ask but does it work and háve you lost weight?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My losses have slowed while doing Kettleworx but I've lost inches still. any exercise works if you stick to it!

I want to do some exercise, but i have agoraphobia and cant leave the house, so ive looked at exercise bikes , treadmills etc but the max weight is way below my weight :cry: just wondered what everyone else does for exercise, any tips would be great :)

I use Wii Active. They have a 30 day challenge that you can do, and set it to the level of difficulty that you want. Each day it works on a different part of your body. I've also been using Just Dance for the Wii, and the Wii Fit for weekly check ins on my weight

I figured most things like wi-fits and exercise equipment probably have at least a 10% saftey added on. If someone gets on at the weight limit it won't suddenly break.

If you were at the user limit and picked up a water bottle for a drink on the wi-fit whilst wearing trainers (that's probably four pounds right there) you wouldn't expect it to break would you. Na, safty reasons as hannata said.

aye it is. I think however the wiifit refuses to weigh you when you get to a certain weight. Just like some basic scales - you can actually step on them without them breaking but they have limits as to how much they can calculate...

I just did a check online re the wiifit and it seems to be about 23 stone from what I can gather

Just an update about the exercise bikes I mentioned.the kelly Holmes one thou stable feeling once tightened properly and with nice build quality has a wildly inaccurate heart monitor so most of the bikes programs can't be used.

I have a heart rate monitor watch I brought to keep my heart rate in fat burning when I exercise and it gives me reading that feel true to how much I'm sweating, how out of breath I am etc. The bike would never read my heart rate over 102 when my watch would be bleeping I was over 145.

If I had tried to raise my heart rate even in to fat burning I would have been working dangerously too hard just thinking I was unfit and needed to work harder.

Quite scary. I had the bike replaced only to suffer the exact same fault with the next.... No apologies from Tesco or anything of course. Despite my having to return two faulty machines, which involved four days waiting in for deliverys.... Sigh.

I got some exercise DVDs. Far more fun and cheaper!

Hi Bambino
have you tried getting a wii? Max weight is 23 stone 5 lbs.:D

How much room do you need apart from the board? I recently got a cardio machine and put it in the only room that does not have a tv but we only have 1 tv and room is pretty cramped as it is.

Hi

My lounge is pretty cramped too. At a rough guess my board is about 2' from the TV. Any help?

Back