Exercise?

Hy all

News starter here going to be tfring from next week done the usual yoyo ing and Ww sw Atkins lipotrim roundabout and am happy to have discovered s&s juss wanted to ask I need to lose 8 stone by August firstly is this do able if not how much could I expect to lose (I'm a man!) secondly if I work on the principle of burning 500 cals a day give a 1 lb loss per wk the. If I burn 2000 cals pday should this give me an extra couple of lbs lost on top of a loss due to TFr ing???

All replies most welcome as I'm really looking forward to it and determined to shif t the stones forever!!!

Slimmy

Hello and welcome

Weight loss is around a stone a month but most men seem to lose it faster so you may get to your target but if not damn near close

:)

I'd be careful with doing heavy excerise initially on a VLCD as your body needs time to get used to the new calorie level. After a few weeks you can build up your exercise slowly to get to the level you want to. Being a man it ought to be possible to lose 8 stone (or nearly) in that time.

Yes I agree with weasey. I used to workout two hours a day with cardio and weights. Since starting a VLCD this week, I have felt so lethargic in the gym and only managed 40 mins at a slow pace. It is possible but You dont want to pass out. Maybe try it slowly to start and build it up again.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back