Exercise???

Plumjuice

Banned
Hey all,

My boyfriend has kindly bought me a years swimming pass and I have toyed with the idea of coming off a vlcd and doing ww or something like that as I thought I would need the extra energy etc. I have been swimming this morning and I have eaten well throughout the day and I feel AWFUL....bloated, fat, depressed everything!!!!

Question is: What do you all do for exercise?? Do you think I would be ok going swimming 4-5 times a week for about 30-45 mins each time and sticking to 4 S&S packs or do you think thats too much??

I think that would be fine I cycle everyday and also walk for up to 60 minutes at fast pace with the dog and find it ok, once your in ketosis energy is coming from fat not carbs so should be fine xx

Ok fab will get it a go.....am totally skint til next thursday so will have to carry on healthy eating until I can put in another order. Hoping the new products will be out by then!!! x

Can exercise affect weight loss?

I don't think it matters how your trying to lose weight, moving tour body has to help. If I'm honest it took me 6 weeks before I could even face moving but I now do sit ups most nights, I walk every single day and I started swimming yesterday. It changes and sculptures your body as you shift The pounds. ALL good. If you have the energy

I'm in week 10 and just started jillian michaels shred it with weights but I'm always concerned of me burning more than I'm taking in and my body going I to starvation mode and keeping the fat

Exercise will most definatley effect weight loss .. In a good way! Its necessary for a healthy lifestyle and steady weight xx

On a VLCD though it doesn't always impact in a positive way. It won't do any harm but it very possibly won't increase losses. A lot of people on Vlcds actually report the opposite

Ah! Thanks starlight. I mainly work the bingo wings tbh :p xx

Starlight said:
On a VLCD though it doesn't always impact in a positive way. It won't do any harm but it very possibly won't increase losses. A lot of people on Vlcds actually report the opposite

This is what I have heard, which is why I'm not going to over do it x

I wouldn't suggest going hammer and tong but I think toning excersises and swimming will tone the excess fat and even if it slows your loss down it will improve the "look" of your body?! I take on board the probable muscle weight thing tho.

I work in a gym, im aware that if you lift weights which are heavy for you, you will build muscle! for ladies it is best to get small weights like 1-2kgs and go fast rather than slow! only other problem with exercise on a vlcd it will make you hungry and could also make you very shaky! My gym have no idea that im on a vlcd because they dont agree with them but its my personal choice, i do a little cardio each week but i dont break a sweat as i dont want to be really hungry. Swimming is good as it tones your whole body but again just take it slowly and build it up! once im in maintance stage and eating over 100cals a day i will be exercising to maintain my weight but whilst on this i dont do much! yes you get energy from being in ketosis but you do get hungry. Everyone is different you will have to try it out and see how you feel over a full week period :)

I've just had my gelish nails done round my friends house. Her husband is a personal trainer at my local gym. A lot of the stuff went over my head, but I basically told him I'm having less than 600 calories a day. I don't need to exercise to lose weight I need it for toning up. He was telling me all sorts, and now I'm booked in for an hour a week. They've converted their garage into a home gym he charges £20 for an hour. I know it would work out cheaper to join a gym but I've had bad experiences at gyms in the past. I need the 121, does anyone know if £20 is a good price?

I've just had my gelish nails done round my friends house. Her husband is a personal trainer at my local gym. A lot of the stuff went over my head, but I basically told him I'm having less than 600 calories a day. I don't need to exercise to lose weight I need it for toning up. He was telling me all sorts, and now I'm booked in for an hour a week. They've converted their garage into a home gym he charges £20 for an hour. I know it would work out cheaper to join a gym but I've had bad experiences at gyms in the past. I need the 121, does anyone know if £20 is a good price?

its not a bad price :D good luck!!

Back