Exercise

Thisismytime

What's your favourites.

My exercise of choice at the moment is walking .... walking, walking walking everyday ... oh and one day of swimming.

Would love to be playing netball too, but got a dodgey knee so got to stick to walking at the moment.

I love walking too especially in the sunshine! I also jog every day mainly because my daily calorie requirement (for a 1lb loss) ups from 1380 to 2220 if I jog for 30-45 mins daily!

Swimming is good too but I feel too hefty in my costume just now. Sorry to hear about your dodgy knee, swimming is great for dodgy joints

xx

Love walking home from work through London either chatting away on my phone or listening to music/a podcast or just daydreaming. Its so relaxing and I can walk pretty fast.

I enjoy running and do that 2-3 times a week.

I do 1 or 2 Body Pump classes a week and 1 Step&Tone class.

I had been doing Bikram Yoga which I loved but its a bit pricey and the timing of the classes don't quite suit me so I have ordered a Yoga DVD so I can continue to improve my flexibility and core strength etc.

LOVE swimming and need to work that into my routine somehow. I would also like to be part of a team sport but a) I am not very good at anything and b) its tricky committing with job as I can never be sure if I will need to work late or not any given night.

Thisismytime- do you cycle? Thats cool because you can be outside and explore and its easier on the joints(but of course you need to source a bike & accessories) :)

Rowing machine! I hate hate hate to run, primarily because my sports bra does nothing for my boobies and they just look like two massive bowling balls being hurdled up and down on my chest haha

walking is ok, but I only enjoy that if I'm with the dog, I dunno why but I always think people who go out walking who are dogless, always look a bit odd haha

I'm gonna start swimming over the next few months, when I no longer resemble a whale in my cossie haha

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BerryBerry ... no I don't cycle. I do have a bike, but the gears have gone on it and haven't got round to fixing it just yet. Funnily enough I"m trying to get my knee sorted at the moment, and my doctor advised me to walk (on flat only), swim and cycle. Where I live though, we have alot of hills. I'm looking forward to our summer, for long walks along the beach :)

Mine has to be Zumba! Although only back on my CC'ing as of yesterday due to being on hols for the past month xx

I'm another walk lover! It used to be running, but my weight needs to come down and my fitness improved before I risk further damage to my dodgy knee. I love swimming, but given my current hefty shape i'm too self conscious to go, even if I know most people will only pay the smallest amount of attention to me I live in fear of whale comments.

Deekabout said:
I live in fear of whale comments.

Ditto lol

This is why I refuse to go on holiday, cause someone will most likely hose me down thinking I'm shamu!

Haha

Ditto lol

This is why I refuse to go on holiday, cause someone will most likely hose me down thinking I'm shamu!

Haha

Oh my, yes! Ha. I've informed everyone i'll go on holiday once I no longer resemble a pregnant seal on the beach. Only a few stone to go XD.

Mine has to be Zumba! Although only back on my CC'ing as of yesterday due to being on hols for the past month xx

Love Zumba ... great way to exercise with lots of fun .. don't realist you're exercising when you're doing it. But my dodgy knee doesn't like all the twists and turns, so have to lay off of it for now ...

I also love zumba,but a foot problem has ruled it out for now,so have gone back to swimming,aqua aerobics and aqua running and dog walking.

I love the cross trainer at the gym and I'm slowly getting to running. Also love swimming. Want to try Zumba but the classes at my gym are at half five and I never have a set time to finish work!

Back