Exercise

I am on Step 2 so I can be a bit more "vigorous" with my exercise. But not too much though, a little and often goes a looong way for me :) So I follow the 30-day shred. I finished a while back and I have now put together the exercises that had the most effect on me. I have not done it in 6 days as I am having a stressful time but I will get back into it :)

Book-Worm said:
I am on Step 2 so I can be a bit more "vigorous" with my exercise. But not too much though, a little and often goes a looong way for me :) So I follow the 30-day shred. I finished a while back and I have now put together the exercises that had the most effect on me. I have not done it in 6 days as I am having a stressful time but I will get back into it :)

I have this DVD! Did it a few times along with Tracey Anderson mat workout. May take these up again! X

I have this DVD! Did it a few times along with Tracey Anderson mat workout. May take these up again! X

I don't Tracey Anderson. I will have to google that :) I was a bit sceptical at first with the shred but the results were awesome. And it makes me feel good to do a physical activity, even I grumble at the start :D

Back