Exercise

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Hi all,

Just a quick one about exercise. Have any of you noticed a big diff in your weight loss from exercise. Yes I know it's healthy and yes I know I need to really get into it. :D and I am. Last night at WI, my friend lost 2 lbs and had really gone off on one in the week, eaten out many times, had a chinese the night before (first I will say that was an off week for her and she is usually very diligent) and still managed to lose 2 lbs! How the heck did she do that I thought (and of course I called her some names as well :)) and we think it must have come down to the fact that she is now exercising quite a bit, davina 2x a week, water aerobics 1x a week, and walking to and from her job in town.

We have decided to do badminton once a week and I am over to hers on sunday to do davina, because if it works this well for her (and she is at goal now) then it must make all the difference.

Hope this all makes sense!
x

Well ive been thinking about swimming because for some reason.....even though ive got 5 stone to lose its coming off quite slow.
I lost 4stone with SW in 2003 and i did excercise 4 times a week and it took me 5 months to lose 4 stone......must add i didnt reach target 1 1/2stone away.
So yes i am going to start excercising and walking back from my sons school which is 3 miles away.
Good luck with what ever you decide to do
Ruthy xxx

ooh good on you honey! swimming is excellent exercise and if it didn't mean I would have to wear a swim suit I would be all for it! LOL

I'm finding running three times a week is really helping. I've started slow & alternated walking & running, but I'm up to 30 mins each session now & enjoying it (as long as I have my Ipod on). I would like to go swimming too but not ready for a swimsuit yet!!

Back