exercise

Dont become a slave to the scales.......... I agree with Nicki, it matters more what you look like than what you weigh. Use a tape meausure AND the scales and if the inches are coming off in the right places your doing fine. Also you need to keep your cardio health up as well, I'm going to wait until I'm in ketosis and feel more enegetic before going back to the gym. I was there yesterday but stated LipoTrim today so probaly at the end of the week I'll go back.

im with you guys on that,think thats why not put ma measurments on ma info yet really dont have a weight goal more a size goal infact! me promise to excercise when out of ketosis xx

im with you guys on that,think thats why not put ma measurments on ma info yet really dont have a weight goal more a size goal infact! me promise to excercise when out of ketosis xx
So you are going to lose all your weight before you exercise? I think you should maybe do some toning one to help build muscles ...which burn fat faster and also help you not to get saggy baggy skin xx:D

Hiya Everyone,

Well here is my two pennies worth!

I have lost weight on my own before starting LT and did this whilst going to the gym 6 days a week in the A.M. (not a morning person so expected everyone to pat me on the back for turning up). Anyway they didn't and were all gym bunnies.

Anyway obsessed that I musn't get baggy skin so asked pharmacist about exercise and this is what I was told 'If your body is used to keep fit then wait until day 4 and take it slow to begin with' But must admit have been 3 times since starting last Tuesday and done exactly what I did before and felt fine. I do about 2 hours at Gym and have felt fine. Plus I got two doggy wogs that need walking day and night and this has been fine also.

So my advice would be 'do what feels comfortable'.

I think that I would sum this diet up as getting to know what your body wants and needs and trying to keep healthy.

That was a long post wasn't it! Hope it's helped

Loubilou (1st weigh in tomorrow YIPEE!)

Good luck tomorrow lou and i will definately pat you on the back for the morning exercise (don't think i would ever beable to do it)

Good luck tomorrow lou and i will definately pat you on the back for the morning exercise (don't think i would ever beable to do it)

I never thought I would but I have got myself more organised and I seem to have set my body clock to get up at 6:00 a.m. now. I suppose though I haven't got kids to sort out yet!! - just 2 dogs which is a lot easier!!

Lou:)

Back