Exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Petra, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Petra

Petra Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm on my 3rd week can I exercise at the gym?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    Not sure on the answer to that but I had to run yesterday and to say i felt faint was an understatment!!!!!! Remember you are on a very low calorie intake so maybe a more gentle form of excercise like walking might be better x

4. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Petra, from what the other links on this subject say and my CD counsellor- I think you can do light to moderate exercise depending on your pre CD fitness level. In other words don't take up anything to strenuous as your body may not be able for it until it gets used to the low level of calories it is consuming each day. But exercise at a level that you fell comfortable with that doesn't leave you feeling unwell. I've just bought the Wii fit and its great and I walk and I have had no side effects, but I don't think the energy levels would be up to a run!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.