Exercise???

ww girly

Hello everyone!! My names Danikka and Ive been on ww for the past 5/6 weeks and lost 12lbs so far!! :)
Idont really exercise much and I was wondering is exercise essential for losing weight??:confused::confused::confused:
I hate the gym and feel very un motiated 2 workout!! do u think I still can continue to loose weight without exercising or do I need 2 do some??

hi
i have lost 3 stone and i never do work out as i dont feel very comfortable,so no i dont think you need to.

wow thats great Gemma cant believe you've did it all without working out!! well done hopefully I continue to loose weight alto I will try and squeeze in some exercise when I hav time or feel motivated enough!!

me and a friend tried to go to the gym tonight but got there and bailed on going inside but ended up going for a long cliff walk and we were on the beach and rock climbing and we had a really good time and probably spent longer on this walk than we ever would at the gym!! exercise pushes the weight loss on its way quicker but i guess is not essencial but the key is finding something you enjoy (as im sure youve heard a million times) when i think of exercise i think of the gym or running or football etc and just the thought gets me feeling down i HATE exercise! but there are also things like dancing with you girlfriends or pilaties or walking etc and all these things will add up and help in the way! xxx

Back