Exercise.......

lottie*

what is your routine if you have one??

I have just been for the first time in about 8 weeks and I am done in!!

I have just done 10mins on bike, 10 on cross-trainer and 15 on treadmill.

I then did a **** load of sit-ups on the ab crunch. One of the trainers in the gym did me a programme a while back so Im guna start that again on monday

If I have the time/energy I use my x-trainer for as long as I can (generally about 20 mins at a time). I've also got an Avon door gym and sit-up bar and do my Carmen Electra 'Fit to Strip' DVD. It all helps :)

dont have the energy just yet, aside from 2 mins on the gazelle traininer in the morning to losen my back up. looking forward to having the energy to work out again, and looking half ok in trackies.

x

Im sooo tired too but i have my hol in 2 weeks so Im breaking thru it. the last 2 times i have done it i have barely had the energy to go to work but my bikinis are calling me haha.

I have just been and bought some new size 12 bikinis so need to work hard so I aint got no bulge hanging over the sides haha

Hardcore :) Just be careful you don't overdo it hun x

Due to the total chaos at home my routine is out of the window. I have done a couple of exercise tapes but until the end of next week I have no room to exercise (can't do it on a concrete floor with no DVD) so I plan to go on the children's trampoline until then. I must remember to do a tiddle first coz that thing is lethal on the old pelvic floor!!!!!! Lol!

I also make do with walking at the mo too.

x

Ive been at this for weeks now and have just started to swim twice a week to try and tone up. Been swimming for 2 weeks now and really enjoying it.

Hi, I love Body Combat classes and would highly recommend anyone looking for a fun exercise routine to find their local class... classes are held all around the world.

Running Monday am, thursday am and whenever else i need to clear my head...doing up to 2 mile a time! Exercise bike (at home) every other night(most of the time) for 30 mins ...lateral thigh trainer as and when and slendertone everynight at some point & some part of the body! absolutely knackered... But, if my boys are playing up ...that all goes out of the window!
My body shape has changed soooo much its unreal and i have muscle yeehawwww...also looking into yoga on a tuesday eve so my muscle are long and lean and not stubby!

Running Monday am, thursday am and whenever else i need to clear my head...doing up to 2 mile a time! Exercise bike (at home) every other night(most of the time) for 30 mins ...lateral thigh trainer as and when and slendertone everynight at some point & some part of the body! absolutely knackered... But, if my boys are playing up ...that all goes out of the window!
My body shape has changed soooo much its unreal and i have muscle yeehawwww...also looking into yoga on a tuesday eve so my muscle are long and lean and not stubby!

Sounds boss :)

I have a real urge to exercise now I am starting to loose. I worked 7am-9pm today so really didnt have the time and 2moro is another long one (8am-9pm) so Im really looking forward to Tues when i can go the gym, I am just guna do my programme and have a 15 mins swim and a relax in the spa :)

Its great isnt it!!! Whoop whoop... i am just finishing my day now with a zapp off the old slendertone after killing myself on the exercise bike lol....

just joined the local leisure centre so planning to do 4 sessions of aqua fit and swimming each week. one question though is this slendertone belt waterproof lol

Lol unfortunately not...but it is sweat proof! :)

Back