exercise

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ww girly, 9 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ww girly

ww girly Member

well I went shopping today and walked all round town 4 around 3 hours! does any1 know what exercise points I could have earned????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    oooo not sure on points but you definatly would have earnt somthing! .. i went to crufts in march and did 19,000 steps and earnt 9points! ...

4. makemethin

makemethin Siobhan

Diet:
    weight watchers
    does anyone else have the same problem....in my head i imagine exercise as been sweating and hardly able to talk....heart thumping kind of thing.....it doesnt always have to be strenious....u can exercise slowly and still earn some extra points

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Yes, it's a great relief to me as I have arthritis and really struggle with exercise. My OH is being great and takes me out for a steady walk with the dog every day, then massages my ankles as they swell up and ache.

I'm looking forward to being able to go for a nice long walk without the pain afterwards but it's nice to know that, even though I can't do the traditional cardio or weights exercise, I'm still helping my heart and speeding up my weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.