exercise

Most people tend not to on the 1st week just while your body gets used to the change then after that I dont have a problem but listenb to your body and stop if you feel dizzy there are some 8 minute workouts on youtube that a lot of people on here use

It's not a good idea, wait 2 weeks before starting, after that you should be fine. But if you start feeling dizzy when doing exercise, stop immediately.

they advise you to take it easy in your first week... best to do some walking etc in week 1... after that your okay to do exercise. of course you gotta make sure that your not overdoing it... you will find that you feel light headed quite quickly and wont have enough energy as normal. just build yourself up and go at a pace that is comfortable. at the end of the day the shakes are doing the job for you and you will lose weight regardless of if you exercise or not. some people have found that they lost more when they did exercise and others lost pretty much the same.

When you do start exercising make sure you drink plenty of water before you start and also sip regularly throughout it will help you not feel dizzy!... dont become superwoman on the treadmill.. take it easy until you feel like you can do a proper work out. xx hope that helps.

ok ,thanks for that i thought i had read somewhere that you shouldnt straight away

when you start LT you will see why for yourself. You may find that you have tons of energy and want to start working out straight away... try it and see how you feel. but you may also find like most people that while your body is going into ketosis you are going to feel very lethargic and rough in general!... ease into the exercise.... everyones different so ease yourself in and stop if you dont feel well xx

How's the workouts going for you btw? and how long have you been doing them?

hey huni
theyre working great I think... my arms especially look really nicely shaped when i lift them up (shame about the bat wings tho, still working on those) my legs and bum also feel very toned up!.... ive been doing them workouts every day or every other day for about a month now...! also do tae-bo and zumba with it to help burn the flab!

how you doing with your exercise..? i know you were worried about getting bulky. honestly i dont feel bulky at all.. my arms look slim! i think if you looked at my arm without the bat wing bit you would think they belong to a slim person

hey huni
theyre working great I think... my arms especially look really nicely shaped when i lift them up (shame about the bat wings tho, still working on those) my legs and bum also feel very toned up!.... ive been doing them workouts every day or every other day for about a month now...! also do tae-bo and zumba with it to help burn the flab!

how you doing with your exercise..? i know you were worried about getting bulky. honestly i dont feel bulky at all.. my arms look slim! i think if you looked at my arm without the bat wing bit you would think they belong to a slim person
Aww wow! sounds great. I was doing them 2 weeks ago on saturday to wednesday I got scared about getting bulky so I stopped. But I lost more weight with the workout so I am continuing again. I did it yesterday and I'm going to do them again today.What's tae - bo and zumba? some kind of martial art?

you should definitely continue with them but alternate. why dont you do all cardio one day and the next day do all the 8min exercises and so on. tae-bo.... is...

YouTube - Tae Bo Cardio Billy Blanks 1/5

i do those tae-bo vids by billy blank every day.
zumba is like dance aerobic kinda stuff...

YouTube - Zumba (salsa)

zumba is supposed to be one of the best exercise vids you could be doing because it works your whole body out!... when they first came out they guaranteed that u would drop 1 dress size in 10days if not they would give your money back!...

its so energetic.. and so much fun!... i think amazon sell the dvds really cheap in the used section.. definitely worth buying x

you should definitely continue with them but alternate. why dont you do all cardio one day and the next day do all the 8min exercises and so on. tae-bo.... is...

YouTube - Tae Bo Cardio Billy Blanks 1/5

i do those tae-bo vids by billy blank every day.
zumba is like dance aerobic kinda stuff...

YouTube - Zumba (salsa)

zumba is supposed to be one of the best exercise vids you could be doing because it works your whole body out!... when they first came out they guaranteed that u would drop 1 dress size in 10days if not they would give your money back!...

its so energetic.. and so much fun!... i think amazon sell the dvds really cheap in the used section.. definitely worth buying x
I'll try those, the zumba one looks so fun! but it looks hard to follow, I'd probably be able to follow it properly if it was filmed behind them.

problem with the vid I gave you is its not done very well. if you can find the actual video on youtube then you'll be fine!... in the proper video they sort of circle around then so you can see exactly what they are doing... and also there is a beginner, intermediate and advanced level... so 3 different vids so you could build yourself up to it!... xxx
im gonna do some now :)

Back