Exercise

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by VixenBuffy, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. VixenBuffy

VixenBuffy Full Member

I'm am getting really fed up as due to a back problem I am unable to do any exercise. I am waiting for surgery and trying to lose as much weight before that. How much is being unable to exercise going to slow me down?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I did absolutely no exercise last time around on LT (and I seriously mean NO exercise) and I still lost about 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks. Shouldn't make much of a difference at all babe.

4. VixenBuffy

VixenBuffy Full Member

Thanks very much. I had been successful with Weight Watchers and lost 5 stone, but since this back problem got worse at the beginning of last year, I couldn't do any exercise (I had been really active) and all the weight flew back on. I can't wait to get rid of it again.

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You will honey. There's no way you won't lose on LT and when you're recovered after your op you can back to your active lifestyle and lose even more :)

Mini likes this.
  6. VixenBuffy

VixenBuffy Full Member

Thanks hun :eek:) I can't wait.

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done on losing a stone already!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

8. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    First of all, a stone gone thats brilliant!

My advisor actually said to me last week (I am on day 6) that I wasn't to go to the gym or do vigirous exersise because it would dehydrate me. I told her the only exersise I got was walking the dog and taking kids to school, and she told me to make sure I drank lots of water to make up for the walks. So I wouldn't worry about it! Your doing fine and keep going you are an inspiration to newbies like me :)

9. VixenBuffy

VixenBuffy Full Member

Thanks for all your help and encouragement guys! Am looking forward to next weigh in - thats my incentive!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.