• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exercise

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
I did absolutely no exercise last time around on LT (and I seriously mean NO exercise) and I still lost about 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks. Shouldn't make much of a difference at all babe.

Thanks very much. I had been successful with Weight Watchers and lost 5 stone, but since this back problem got worse at the beginning of last year, I couldn't do any exercise (I had been really active) and all the weight flew back on. I can't wait to get rid of it again.

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
You will honey. There's no way you won't lose on LT and when you're recovered after your op you can back to your active lifestyle and lose even more :)

Thanks hun :eek:) I can't wait.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Well done on losing a stone already!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Demaris

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb G: 10st7lb
First of all, a stone gone thats brilliant!

My advisor actually said to me last week (I am on day 6) that I wasn't to go to the gym or do vigirous exersise because it would dehydrate me. I told her the only exersise I got was walking the dog and taking kids to school, and she told me to make sure I drank lots of water to make up for the walks. So I wouldn't worry about it! Your doing fine and keep going you are an inspiration to newbies like me :)

Thanks for all your help and encouragement guys! Am looking forward to next weigh in - thats my incentive!!