Exercise

VixenBuffy

I'm am getting really fed up as due to a back problem I am unable to do any exercise. I am waiting for surgery and trying to lose as much weight before that. How much is being unable to exercise going to slow me down?

I did absolutely no exercise last time around on LT (and I seriously mean NO exercise) and I still lost about 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks. Shouldn't make much of a difference at all babe.

Thanks very much. I had been successful with Weight Watchers and lost 5 stone, but since this back problem got worse at the beginning of last year, I couldn't do any exercise (I had been really active) and all the weight flew back on. I can't wait to get rid of it again.

You will honey. There's no way you won't lose on LT and when you're recovered after your op you can back to your active lifestyle and lose even more :)

Thanks hun :eek:) I can't wait.

First of all, a stone gone thats brilliant!

My advisor actually said to me last week (I am on day 6) that I wasn't to go to the gym or do vigirous exersise because it would dehydrate me. I told her the only exersise I got was walking the dog and taking kids to school, and she told me to make sure I drank lots of water to make up for the walks. So I wouldn't worry about it! Your doing fine and keep going you are an inspiration to newbies like me :)

Thanks for all your help and encouragement guys! Am looking forward to next weigh in - thats my incentive!!

Back