Exercise

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hi all,
Is there anyone out there who does the 8 min exercisee from Youtube regularly,

If so are the results good and noticeable.

I started last week and my backside is killing me.

Also I am thinking of starting jogging having downloaded the couch to 5km in 6 wks,
Question (might be stupid please forgive me) how do I measure the distance I'm jogging

A - considering driving around the route to calculate the distance.

B- Will a pedometer show in km if not anyone know how many steps =1km

C- any other suggestions will be great

Thanks Guys as usual your all brill and doing a fantastic job keep up the good work

I do the toning exercises 8 minute from youtube and I can notice a difference after just a couple of weeks. I also started yoga yesterday, that is more intense than I thought it would be. I recorded it on sky+, but I cant remember the channel, I also recorded another couple of aerobic type programmes on the same channel, but I have not done those yet.
I have also started walking 3 miles every other day and I can definitely feel an improvement in my fitness.

Sorry I cant help with the pedometer thingy.

Hi hun,

its really good u want to start jogging! its such good excercise and it becomes really fun too...

to b honest the way i do it, is use a route finder, and go from my post code to my friends house,

or i drive the route, sad but only way i know to do it! and even then its only rough!

best of luck though xx

I have no Idea chick... Thinking of trying the youtube exercises.. Going swimming tonight though so will see how i Feel after lol xx

The 8 min workouts are so good. The results are so good and they really do work.

cheers guys as usual plenty of advise

Thanks

Back