Exercises doable in the home?

isabellesmummy

Hi I was just wondering can anyone recommend some good weight loss exercises that are good to do at home, I cant afford the gym at the mo and Im so stuck on the exercise part!

Thanks in advance!

x

Do you have enough room to do an exercise dvd? I don't as my living room is too small! You can get them from play.com quite cheap.

If you have stairs then running/walking up and down is a great one.

You could get a mini trampoline (quite cheap in tesco) and 'jog' on that.

Skipping is excellent and skipping ropes dont cost much.

Also going for a walk/jog is good and it's free :)

Hope that helps.

x

hi there, if you have room to do an exercise DVD - I highly recommend them. Having just started back on WW I wanted to assist my weight loss by exercising so purchased some Davina McCall DVD's and 10 minute solutions DVD's. Both DVD's are challenging in there own ways - the 10 minute solution kickboxing bootcamp even more so!

You could also purchase an exercise bike - I sit on it in front of the TV and pedal to my hearts content whilst watching Eastenders!

Hope this helps

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

You can exercise anywhere even without equipment.I remember ages ago reading about a prisoner who called himself Charles Bronsen after his hero. He was superfit despite spending most of his time in solitary.He said you can do lots of exercises in a tiny cell e.g.running on the spot,resistance training against walls and floor exercises etc.
I'm not suggesting he should be your role model but he does illustrate how we can always find ways of getting fit providing we have basic good health and the will to do it.
Best of luck with your programme and I'm sure just looking after your little baby will keep you active!

Back