Exersise

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlenesbulge, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. charlenesbulge

charlenesbulge Member

What does everyone do?

I have started to try and get back into running but fitting it in with the kids being off
    holidays is proving tricky. I have rumba and ea active for the kinnect . Does anyone use these
    And find they get results?

Charlene x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wannabethin1979

Wannabethin1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wii fit, Just Dance 1 & 2 whenever I get time (3 kids lol) and 1 hour aqua aerobics on a Wednesday night.

4. lwoolley

lwoolley Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ea active for kinect is bloody hard i have just sat down from doing my workout.

First two week i did Sw i did ea active 4 times a week and lost 3 first week 2 second week.

Third week of Sw i did absolutly no exercise had a bad week altogether and still lost 2 1/2 so i can't say

but i have started again with it cause it helps tone everything if nothing else

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.