Expected weight loss

Hi all, I'm new here on the forum and new to Exante. I start on diet tomorrow and am hoping for a ten pound weight loss in my first week. Is this achievable? Thanks in advance.
xx

Depends on how much you have to lose sometimes but yeah I think on average it's between 7-14lbs loss in the first week.
So 10lbs is definitely achievable. I lose 13lbs in my first week back in january.

Fab-to-fab, I start tomorrow... Looking for a similar loss to you. Let's motivate and inspire eachother. Good luck sis!

I lost 13lb first week on CD which is similar. This time I lost 6lb first week but that was from starting at a lower weight and I was already eating low carb so didn't have much water weight to lose.
Everyone is different but as long as you stick to it you will lose fat every week even if the scales are temperamental! After the first week it usually evens out to about a stone a month :)

Hello,welcome.
Everyone is different and it does vary, I agree with the other posts. Just give it time and you will be happy with your over all monthly loss.
Good luck.

Thank you all. I will just have to stick with it and see how it goes. I suppose I will be happy with any weight loss. Started this morning with a strawberry shake which I thought was very nice and I'm about to make myself some soup for lunch. I'm determined to stick with it and yes Babymum let's try to motivate each other. Good luck to you all with your journey to a fitter, healthier and slimmer you!! xx

ah best of luck to you! am on day 8 and week 1 was ok, 2 days hard but 2 out of 7 not bad... a hard day if we stick with it can be easily followed by a good one, just minus the guilt and fat if we stick to it. god am on one tonight:) talking to myself as much as me x love and luck to u !!! xxx

got to remember to keep my water up too !

The water bit is harder than the not eating!! I feel like a water balloon that's about to burst. I've also got the worst case of wind (sorry) and wonder if that's a side effect of the food packs?
Well done everyone who is managing to stick 100%. xx

The water bit is harder than the not eating!! I feel like a water balloon that's about to burst. I've also got the worst case of wind (sorry) and wonder if that's a side effect of the food packs?
Well done everyone who is managing to stick 100%. xx

Are you eating the bars? I found them to result in 'digestive distress'!!! :eek:

Back