expense

I usually just make it in an old vitalite dish, then scoop out a third when its my pudding. I rarely have more than the third a day, but I like the idea of saving yog pots. Will see how we go. Thankfully they didn't leak much.

MY fridge always looks like it has mountains of yoghurts in it but its usually 3 different things... a stack of jelly, a stack of strawberry or raspberry mousse and a stack of tofu cream... I like the greek yoghurt pots cos it has the lids so i can make stacks lol... yes my fridge and cupboards are anally lined up hehe

LOL, yeah my fridge seems full too and its nearly all mine. Top shelf is fruit for the others. Yoghurt, Cottage Cheese, Jelly and last night i made choc mousse. Yum.

What is the tofu cream. Sounds nice.

The fridge is all mine mwhaaaaaa, x

My fridge is full of eggs coz OH decided he was gonna do Dukan again this week now changed his mind! I dont eat alot of eggs so not sure what Im gonna do with them...

I have portioned my jelly into two, eaten one... Probably going to have the other one anyway lol! Zx

My fridge is full of eggs coz OH decided he was gonna do Dukan again this week now changed his mind! I dont eat alot of eggs so not sure what Im gonna do with them...

Send them my way, today I used 8! We probably go through a crate (30) a week and there really is 2 of us! Cornie makes 6egg omlettes whaen he wants one!

I have been doing Dukan on and off for ages now and I have never made an omelette and Ive even bought a pan!

LOL, yeah my fridge seems full too and its nearly all mine. Top shelf is fruit for the others. Yoghurt, Cottage Cheese, Jelly and last night i made choc mousse. Yum.

What is the tofu cream. Sounds nice.

The top shelf is mine and even if there is something that the boys want they dont touch it without asking! It might be waiting for some recipe! I told Cornie off for using a lemon when I was hoping to make lemon curd, so he now knows his limits! :D

Eccab77 said:
The top shelf is mine and even if there is something that the boys want they dont touch it without asking! It might be waiting for some recipe! I told Cornie off for using a lemon when I was hoping to make lemon curd, so he now knows his limits! :D

Loving your boy training, Becky! :D

P x

Ha Becky, yeah my hubby knows to ask too. I've even left him a note tonight so he can have a pack of the meat for supper...due date is tomorrow and there are three packs. Guess I'm eating ham tomorrow. LOL

Got a lot of shopping to do tomorrow and thurs
Aldi for mince and coke
Farm Foods for rhubarb
Morrisons for Quark and mussells
Asda for everything else LOL

Need to plan a route me thinks.

Got a lot of shopping to do tomorrow and thurs
Aldi for mince and coke
Farm Foods for rhubarb
Morrisons for Quark and mussells
Asda for everything else LOL

Need to plan a route me thinks.

As a shopping/supermarket phobic, your willingness to visit that many in one go amazes me.

At the moment I am visiting Lidl if I see one. Their Ocean Sea trout fillets, in 3 flavours are gorgeous, feel like a real treat, cold with a few prawns on a PP day, or slightly warmed with a poached egg but just as good with salad or veg on a PV day too. Managed to get a good supply yesterday and stocked the freezer.

Finding Quark in SE London is a bit hit and miss, doesn't seem popular here. I religeously add it to my online order and each week it is not there.

Lol Freedom, hmmm I personally hate shopping loads, but I prefer to get it all done in one swoop if I can. the route I follow to do them is very similar to my travel home from school run, so doesn't cost extra in fuel either. A big bug bear of mine LOL.

Asda this morning and the weekly shop is done.....although a lot of what has been bought is for two weeks.

I love to food shop, sad but true lol

I love to food shop, sad but true lol

Me too! You should see my face when I at the vegetable aisle. I feel very happy and its my stress buster! And I wonder why I am fat! :D

I like the idea of being able to go buy nice foods, but being on a budget means I have to be very carefuly not to overspend. Even worse at the moment as I need to try and cut down my housekeeping in order to save a bit.

DF, I've stocked up today and we have said the same got to get the food bill down xxx difficult.

I tried to get as much as i could on Thurs so it would last for a while, though things like the greek yog won't reach next week LOL.

I have found though that if I shop online, I can add everything I need for a couple of weeks and can get two weeks shopping for one weeks budget. Obv cos I'm not walking up and down every aisle so no unexpected purchases LOL.

i did my shopping online for tesco at the weekend for the first time in ages... didnt need anything in farmfoods so not worth driving 20 miles for shopping when it only cost £3.50 to get it delivered lol. I love how they keep not of every single thing you buy... i just go down the list and tick what i need while checking the contents of fridge and cupboard. in the shop i usually forget something or buy stuff i dont need. only problem was not seeing what size the veg is... ordered a smart price swede and it was about the size of a tennis ball lol. I need to start raiding the neighbours fields again once they are ready LOL

Lol, we used to do that as kids for our haloween lantern xxx

Back