Experienced SW's

B4u386

Has anyone found that their weight loss tends to slow down as they reach their final target (as there is less to loose)??
Thanks! :)

Mine has slowed down and I'm halfway through. I've now dropped down from 15 syns/day to 10 and this has helped. But the near-to-target members in my group definitely have slow weight losses.

Variety is also really important. Try and have a few success express days to give yourself a boost. Or try to add more superspeed foods into your daily menu. Luckily, I am still loosing weight at a healthy rate but I still have about 7.5 stone to lose :eek:

im 3lbs off target and my loss is very very slow. i dont loose if im not 100% strict with myself

Mine slowed a bit too but i did Success Express and that seemed to of kickstarted it back enough for me to reach target, in fact iv'e lost 2lbs past my target. xxx

my weight loss has slowed to 1lb a week now............and i still wanna drop 30lb.......but as long as i'm not gainin i'm happy...

Hi...can I ask what success express is...I'm an online member (body optimise) and I haven't come across that (though this is only week 1 for me!!!) or is it groups only?
Thanks...
Marie

Back