Experiences on first week of cd

skinnycookietobe

Hi all,

Newbie here!
just would like to here from people about what there first wk on cd was like and how they managed to stay on and also what finally made you say "right that's it I need to start a diet"

Xx

skinnycookietobe said:
Hi all,

Newbie here!
just would like to here from people about what there first wk on cd was like

Xx

Hey! My first week was terrible I started off with an original porridge for breakfast then a banana tetra for lunch, then vomited both of them back up an hour later! I sat there afterwards thinking how on earth am I going to do this diet! I can't even make it past day one! The headaches which went with the sickness were unbearable but I just thought stick with it! It would have been so easy to give up on day one but id done Atkins before and while I had never vomited
Atkins I did no a thing or two about carb/ sugar withdrawals! I woke up day two with a headache which was manageable with paracetomol so I was right, then by day 3 i woke up fine!

The hunger was still there though so obviously not yet in ketosis to make matters worse my family had fish and chips that night... My old time fav and are test of will but despite not been in ketosis I didn't touch them! I knew then that was it I'm going to be able to do this and I was right I'm now in my fourth week on SS! When people day the first week is the hardest it really is and I think although I had done Atkins before I still underestimated just how tough this plan is!

It just comes down to how badly do you want to be thin? To be able to not have to go to the fat shops? The sight of my CDC also made me think wow I wanna look like her! She lost 9 stone and has maintained it for months!! looking at the success and losses people have had on here so keeps me going in those tough days! To know that one day I could look even half as good as some of the people now do on here!

Hi, I was also sick on my first day I goin it hell but thought if I don't stick to it I won't lose weight. I'm day 5 now and everything seems a lot easier :) it does get better

Back