expert advice needed please

nannacath

Morning all. Hope you are well. Could I please ask about syn allowance. Is it ok to use them as a weekly total and count down, or have you got to use them daily? And advice would be really appreciated x

Hello!
I wouldn't say I'm an expert but have seen this debated a few times. Some people find that a weekly total makes SW easier to follow, in that you can have a 'splurge' then cut back for the rest of the week. In terms of weight loss, it works perfectly fine for some but not for others- it really is down to your own body.
In terms of sticking to the plan, I find it harder because, depending how many you've used, you may have to be quite restrictive in order to stay within syns for the week.
The general consensus is, if you think you can restrict afterwards to make up for it, then give it a try and see if it affects your losses in any way.
Hope that helps!

Hello!
I wouldn't say I'm an expert but have seen this debated a few times. Some people find that a weekly total makes SW easier to follow, in that you can have a 'splurge' then cut back for the rest of the week. In terms of weight loss, it works perfectly fine for some but not for others- it really is down to your own body.
In terms of sticking to the plan, I find it harder because, depending how many you've used, you may have to be quite restrictive in order to stay within syns for the week.
The general consensus is, if you think you can restrict afterwards to make up for it, then give it a try and see if it affects your losses in any way.
Hope that helps!
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Yes it does, just started on saturday and shall we say " I got sidetracked" so just trying to not scupper my first week and sort it out for weigh in on saturday . Thanks again x

Back