Extra Easy explain please!!!!!

Onedayskinny

Hi could somebody just explain extra easy to me, I understand that you can now have meat and potatoes/rice/ pasta all as free but I don't quite uderstand the 1/3 and 2/3 part!
Thank you xx

2/3 of your plate can be "free foods" such as rice pasta and meat etc, but 1/3 of your plate has to be superfree food (fruit and veg). So, for example, you can have a piece of steak and a jacket potato, without measuring it, as long as 1/3 of your plate has veg or salad on it!

Also you get one each of healthy extras A and B (instead of two each as on red and green).

try taking some bamboo skewers to divide your plate into three. After a while you will be able to do it by eye!.

When making stew/bolognese you can do the same but with raw ingredients. if it a family meal use a tray divided into three. Personally I would use 2/3 veg in a stew/bolognese, then when cooked add potato or pasta so that they are 1/3 of the plate to ensure you have enough superfree. If you don't want that much veg in the meat dish add a salad or helping of veg.
I reckon it's an easy way to get 2/3 SF and speed the weight loss.

Back