Explain Pro Points Briefly

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
Hi all,
Can someone explain Pro Points to me really briefly as im an old point saver member. Starting Wednesday. Bit of a chocololic also can someone give me an example of a diary where they are losing a pound or two a pound.

Howdy,
SO basically you will be given a daily points allowance based on you age height weight and if your a man or woman. Then on top of these daily points you get 49 weekly points, some people use them, some dont but whatever you decide to do with them stick to it, because if you start not using them and then one week decide to use them you might not get such a great loss. Your daily points are just for the day, they dont carry over. and same for the 49 they are for that week cant carry them over. However the new pro points fruit and most veg are free (potatoes and starchy foods etc are not free). If you want to check out my food diary I've lost 11lbs since june first. Having said that my starting weight is like 40lbs heavier than your current so it might not work the same for you.

Let us know how you get on. :)

Brill thanks hun for all that info, i am 5 foot and 13 stone 11 pound, how many points would that be for me a week. I will have a look at your diary now :D and i will keep u updated. I started the cambridge diet 2 weeks ago and only last 2 days, i was very sick and had to stay home from work over migraines so had to stop it. Going to stick to WW from now on

Brill thanks hun for all that info, i am 5 foot and 13 stone 11 pound, how many points would that be for me a week. I will have a look at your diary now :D and i will keep u updated. I started the cambridge diet 2 weeks ago and only last 2 days, i was very sick and had to stay home from work over migraines so had to stop it. Going to stick to WW from now on

What's your age? I can work out your propoints allowance on my calculator for you if I know your age. Good luck with WW :D

what chocolate could i eat, love chocolate 2 much, i know the curly wurlys were only 2 points in the old WW points, what other cadburys chocolate could i eat with low points

You're on the minimum of 29 a day :) Plus the 49 weekly.

Treatsize twirls are only 3pp, I think a full-size twirl is 6pp?
The new Flake Allures are 5pp :)

Can't really help with chocolate, I don't like it so much!

thanks a million, not sure how this really works but ill find out Wed, im sure loads always ask when they come on, what are the 49 weekly ones? Thats my fav chocolate so i am happy with that :)

You get 29 that you use each day plus an extra 49 to use over the week. For example if you were going out for a meal at the weekend you wouldn't have to barely touch your 29 for that day and could use your 49 to cover it. Or you can split them up over each day. It's been described as a safety net :) With the weekly points, I find it gets rid of the 'Oh sod it, I've blown it' mindset :D I hope this made sense?

No problem :D

I concur on the WP! Help me out alot x

Hi lil miss sunshine, I'm the same weight and height as you and I'm a chocoholic too!!! Ww is fab if you need ya choc fix. Alot of the ww choc snacks are 2 points and are lovely. You will enjoy ww cos you don't feel like you can't have treats!
Good luck! It was my first weifh in last wk and I lost 3&half :)
Abby x

hannata said:
I don't think I could go back to the old ww program (they didn't have weeklies!)

Weeklies are a flipping lifesaver! <3

So true han. I lost over 20lbs on old points last year but it was a lot harder, I didn't eat out at all and no drinking lol. Basically no social life. The propoints are easier to stick to long term!
Hehe I love choccie too, curly wurlys are only 3pp. A flake from a multipack is 4pp. There's a chocoholics thread around here somewhere, take a peek when you get a chance :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back