Explain to me please!

Irene

Silver Member
Morning Everyone
I followed the plan last week did a 15 mile charity walk on Sunday and at WI last night put on half a pound.:cry: Went home last night had a mini 'pig oou' and back on track this morning and hoping for a good weight loss next week :) - I must admit I did feel quite disappointed at the gain - know it is only half a pound but a gain all the same.
It is half term next week so while I am off :D I can eat different things and plan ahead again.
Have a good week everyone.
Speak later.
Irene

Were you good the week prior to that? Sometimes a gain doesn't show up until the week after. I had this when I first started ww, I ate everything in site and then weighed in my first night, I went back for my first WI after being angelic and gained and the leader explained that it was from my eating the week prior. :-( so you will probably have a good loss next week if that's any consolation.

Well done on the moonlight walk, looks like such a laugh!!
x

Dont be too disheartened hun. Our bodies are funny things, who knows what goin on in them. Keep at it and I bet you will be pleased next week with you wi.
Look at your total loss over the next month cause thats what im doing. I seem to lose nothing one week and then 3lb the next.
Dont give it!!!!:hug99:

My friend was an aerobics instructor and she would always weigh more after exercise than before - no idea why but it seemed to level out in the end.

2 people in my group did the race for life and stuck to the plan last week and they both put on. dont be disheartened, it takes about 2 weeks for the results of exercise to show on your body so stick at the plan and you will get there.

Hi
Thanks for your replies - feeling better about it and hopefully I will see a loss next week - it just made me feel a bit 'down' as I am really keeping to the plan - I write everything down but I will go over last weeks diary to check it sometimes you can miss something can't you?
Am I right in thinking that 'sugar free' juice is okay to drink freely as I struggle trying to drink water.
Thanks
Irene

Sugar Free squash or Cordial is Sin-free but actual fruit juice needs to be counted as sins.

Anyone know what Rose's Lime Juice Cordial is? Haven't been able to find a sugar free version in my local Tesco Express.

Awww Irene, you will have a great loss next week, just keep up the good work, i am dreading my WI this week I only needed to get 2lb off for my club 10, but I think I have put about 2 on!
Rose's Lime cordial undiluted 50ml serving is 2.5 syns!!!!

always check your sugar free drinks - they're not all free.

some hi-juice squashes have sins even though they're sugar free. i think it's because they have a high concentrate of fruit juice in them.

...and i bought a bottle of readymade ribena spring sugar free squash and it was about 3 sins for the bottle! i was so miffed i threw it away!

Back