Explaination of a 'red day' ??

minniex

skinny minnie

Could someone explain to me what a red day consists of?
All i've ever done is extra easy and would like a change but i've lost my books and doing it at home you see.
Thanks guys x

minniex said:

Could someone explain to me what a red day consists of?
All i've ever done is extra easy and would like a change but i've lost my books and doing it at home you see.
Thanks guys x

Unlimited amounts of lean meat, poultry and fish(eaten until satiated)
All fresh/frozen fruit and all non starchy veg(so no peas, sweetcorn, potatoes, parsnips)
2 of each HEa(milk and cheese) and Heb(which are your measured amounts of pasta, potatoes, pulses, cereals etc)
5-15 syn a day

I believe there is also a sticky thread that explains all about the different plans :)

Welshtigger said:
Unlimited amounts of lean meat, poultry and fish(eaten until satiated)
All fresh/frozen fruit and all non starchy veg(so no peas, sweetcorn, potatoes, parsnips)
2 of each HEa(milk and cheese) and Heb(which are your measured amounts of pasta, potatoes, pulses, cereals etc)
5-15 syn a day

I believe there is also a sticky thread that explains all about the different plans :)

As the above, you can also have eggs, certain quorn products and FF yoghurts.

So the same as ee except the pasta, potatoes etc being healthy Extra. Did I read correctly that rice isn't a healthy Extra option on red day? If so, why not? Keen to do red days

debtin said:
So the same as ee except the pasta, potatoes etc being healthy Extra. Did I read correctly that rice isn't a healthy Extra option on red day? If so, why not? Keen to do red days

Rice isn't a HEb on original days no-it has to be synned! I guess it'll be down to fibre content!

It is the same as EE except:

- you get 2 HEXA's and 2 HEXB's
- Pasta, potatoes, rice, parsnips, beans/peas/pulses are not free so have to be synned (or HEXed where appropriate)

Back