Expresso ??

Betty

Hi all
Please help -
I've done a keto stick today as i seemed to be getting a few hunger pangs -
(i'm in wk 4)
and low and behold it wasn't even slightly pink.
the only thing i've done differently is have expresso's
does this have somethink in that we are not supposed to be having -
please help - i've searched the net and can't really find any info xx

Hi Betty

Are your ketostix in date. I believe they have to be used within a certain length of time or they do not work?

As far as I am aware there is nothing different in espresso's to coffee its just stronger and since your allowed coffee I will assume this will not effect ketosis.

I'm sure a CDC will be here soon to answer though :)

Umm, yes as kelly says, isn't espresso just coffee? If it is, it should affect ketosis. On the other hand, ketostix are unrealiable. Well, they are reliable, but not for what people on this diet use them for. So, you could still be in ketosis with just going through a 'more hungry' phase (which can happen)

Ive never tested on these sticks and im soo glad my CDC never introduced me to them!! the first i knew about them was on here lol

Yeah, bit of a pain in the neck aren't they. I don't mention them to my clients. Prefer they spend their money on new clothes or whatever they fancy :)

Well ive got a very addictive personality anyway lol so if i had these i'd be weeing on em every two mins.,,.so for me its a blessing :D i find it a shame people worry about the sticks :(

Lol, I had enough of checking on the contents of other people's wee etc when I worked in a hospital - have never bothered with buying the sticks. Would heartily agree with money being diverted to clothes, shoes, handbags - need I say more? x

I too have never peed on a stick thankfully or that would be something else to obsess over!

I really can't see how drinking coffee would knock you out of ketosis unless there was sugar or something in the coffee? Try not to bother with the sticks if you can help it, if you're follow the diet correctly, you will be in ketosis.

orr girls that has made me feel so much better. I've had a right mood on whilst awaitin yr replies. Thanx peeps knew i cud rely on u guys x x

Back