1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy: An idea for those with a sweet chocolatley tooth

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by lt52, 3 March 2014 Social URL.

1. lt52

lt52 Well-Known Member

My first post so I hope you all like. I've been doing slimming world from home for just over two months and I've lost nearly 2 stone and a half. I still am looking for ways of getting my chocolate fix. Here's something I tried tonight and will be doing again!!!

I used:

2x Alpen Light Chocolate bars (B Option)
    1x Bag of fun sized Malteasers (5 Syns)
    1x Vanilla Muller Light with Dark Chocolate sprinkles (Free)
    A hand full of Raspberries

I split the Alpen light bars into small bits, added most of Vanilla Muller Light, Raspberries and crushed up the Malteasers in a bowl.

I found something so easy to do really hit my chocolate/sweet fix and at only 5 Syns I couldn't say no. There is quite a lot to it, so it could easily be split to two portions over the day.

You can change it about a bit too, I found I didn't want loads of yoghurt. Next time I will use only one Alpen, as they are quite chewy and I preferred the crunch of the Malteasers. Also I wanted to try strawberries instead of raspberries but couldn't get any.

Try it out - let me know what you think :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. emma_88

emma_88 Well-Known Member

I do similiar to this every morning for my breakfast;

Chopped fruit (Strawberries, raspberries, banana etc) covered with syn free yogurt/greek yogurt, topped with 1x Alpen light or Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit bar microwaved for 10 secs.

Bloomin' beautiful :D

4. lt52

lt52 Well-Known Member

Wow - and I'd not even thought of getting it for a nice idea for breakfast too. Warming in the microwave sounds delish as well - I think i'll be on that idea tonight thanks!

Lee