1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Breakfasts

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by KazzW, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. KazzW

KazzW Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Please can you help. I'm a seasoned red and green day girl but have started back to SW after 8 weeks and I've decided to try Extra Easy. Am I right in thinking that as long as you have 1/3 of your plate full(and eat it:)) of superfree then thats the main thing. Obviously don't cook with fat etc. How do you in corporate superfree into your breakfasts. I don't like fruit on my cereal but if I ate it say an hour after does that count? Example, I usually have porridge oats warm but I wouldn't want the fruit on top. Also this morning I have had 2 slices of wholemeal bread with a tin of chopped toms is that classed as extra easy?! Oh I hate being confused.
    Thanks for your help x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.