Extra Easy Extra Easy confusion.........

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
The last time i did SW, it was just red and green days which i understood. Whats the deal with the extra easy days??? You're allowed stuff on the red AND green list on the same day? Is that the only difference?? :confused:
I know i'm probably being a complete spaz about it and i should go on the body optimise site and find out, but thought i'd ask here first.
I'm generally quite happy sticking to red days with the occasional green thrown in, but so many people are going on about EE i thought i may be missing out. Thanks guys. :)

1/3 superFREE food on your plate at each meal, only 1 HEB and 1 HEA, try to snack on superfree food. Thats about it. :)

One thing to also be careful of is that not all the Hea's and Heb's are the same on an EE day. What I mean is that something that you could have on a Green day for example, may not be on the EE list. If you have access to the SW website, have a look Hun.

x

Do you go to group? EE should be in your new book.

Mrs V is right, the green day B choices are not EE B choices. It's basically the bread and cereal B choices which are on EE.

Back