Extra Easy Confusion :/

JoJo1988

Hi everyone...

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place, I'm not quite used to the site yet.

Anyway, I have followed slimming world for 6 years now but have always done green days. However, I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and have been struggling and so I'm trying extra easy so that I can eat the same meals as my hubby. I just feel like, with being able to eat say pasta and mince without counting, that it has got to be too much and that i will gain weight :confused:

Also, do i have to do a seperate third of a plate with speed foods or can this count as the veggies i would use to make the sauce? as it just doesn't feel right eating a curry, for example, with a side salad, lol.

And can i grab, say, a small bowl of pasta for a snack as i would on green or do snacks have to be speed foods?

Sorry for the huge list of questions...im just so used to the old way of doing things, lol.

xxx

Hi everyone...

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place, I'm not quite used to the site yet.

Anyway, I have followed slimming world for 6 years now but have always done green days. However, I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and have been struggling and so I'm trying extra easy so that I can eat the same meals as my hubby. I just feel like, with being able to eat say pasta and mince without counting, that it has got to be too much and that i will gain weight :confused: - The Extra Easy Plan is proven to work. Don't question it, or wonder how it works. Just know that it does work, if you stick to it.

Also, do i have to do a seperate third of a plate with speed foods or can this count as the veggies i would use to make the sauce? as it just doesn't feel right eating a curry, for example, with a side salad, lol. - This all depends on the meal you've made, I guess. For example, I made a pasta for dinner the other night, and had it on it's own, without a side salad. I could do this because the sauce was made from chopped tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, red onion, mushrooms and peppers - all SuperFree foods, and plenty of them. If your 'meal' contains 1/3 SuperFree, then you need not worry about having extra SuperFree on the side, unless of course you want it.

And can i grab, say, a small bowl of pasta for a snack as i would on green or do snacks have to be speed foods?

Sorry for the huge list of questions...im just so used to the old way of doing things, lol. - All personal preference I'd say. Of course, it's always going to be better to snack on SuperFree foods, rather than just Free. But if you fancy a bowl of pasta, then have it. Pasta is Free, so you needn't worry. The only thing I'd say is that you find snacking on Free foods affects your weight loss, you might want to try snacking on SuperFree (fruit/veg) instead.

xxx

Hello there. I've made a few comments with regards to your questions. Hope this helps a bit xx

Back