EXTRA EASY Cookbook

weemo

Trying again!!!
After reading a lot of posts on here about the new EE cookbook I want to get one ~ I don't go to class so can anyone tell me how much they cost? It's to give me a rough idea for buying mine on Ebay though I'm already preparing myself for the worst :eek:!! xx

They are a fiver hun. I'll get you one if you like and post it to you, if they are a stupid price on ebay, let me know.
xx

You can buy books directly from Slimming World for the same price as class members plus P&P. Just call the Book Enquiry Line on 0844 892 0404.

I'm so happy ~ my new EE cookbook arrived today, I phoned the SW orderline on Tuesday so fantastic service! Total cost £5.95 incl P&P. Thanks Circes for your post and for giving me the number. xx

Thanks again to Jay and Gemma for the kind offer of posting me out a book.xx

Its a pity I've my dinner in the slowcooker as I can't wait to try out some of the recipes, the Chicken and Leek pie looks gorgeous! xx

The chicken and leek pie is lovely. I have tried the keema curry and rice, the frittata made with chicken breast instead of turkey, lasagne and tuna & sweetcorn fritters all were very tasty :)

nettie xx

That is fab service Mary! It is a great book too, one of the best sw has done for sure.
Hope you are doing okay hun. xx

The turkey meatballs and the pork and pasta bake are very good too! (And filling I couldn't eat it all!) I had to buy another as my son pinched mine this weekend!

I am also a fan of the chicken and leek pie. Lovely flavour. When I made it I thickened the stock with a little cornflour - I thought it was worth the syns because I don't like my food too "wet"!

Am posting so I can find this again later, want to order one of these when I have the money.

I am going to max the use of this lovely book this week.

I have planned to have the following meals: Baked Pesto Cod
American burgers and chips (minus rll as I don't eat bread)
Beef stew with mustard mash
Fillet steak with hassel baked potatoes
Grilled lamb cutlets

Tomorrow we are having roast beef, not from the book.

Thats the main meals sorted for the week :)

For lunch we had the Singapore Noodles.
That was really yum!

This week we shall be having:
Baked Pesto Cod
American burgers and chips (minus roll as I don't eat bread)
Beef stew with mustard mash
Fillet steak with hassel baked potatoes
Grilled lamb cutlets

I am also looking forward to trying more!

Back